I realised that I'd only 3 weeks to the trip so the hard work kicked off with style at the weekend.
- Last Friday was intervals
- Sunday was bouldering and some light routes to finish off.
- Monday morning was swimming (first time in over 6 months - phew :)
- Monday evening was some light hanging off the board and some shoulder work (my weakness in strength)
- Tuesday morning was intervals again (25-ish moves, 3-1/2 minute rest in between)
- Tuesday evening will be stamina (30-mins on, 10 mins rest, repeat)
Since it's Paddy's weekend, it's off to Wales to meet the ex-Pats for some cragging at Clwyd (looks great!). So probably have a light jogging session tomorrow morning to start building up the leg (that's a whole other story - short answer is tearing the Patellar tendon in my knee...).
Maybe a light session tomorrow evening, and then rest all Thursday for the 3 days of hard work! will update later.....